4th Infantry Division Association - Ironhorse Chapter
About the 4th Infantry Division Association
Call for information
The mission of the National 4th Infantry (Ivy) Division Association is to organize the Veterans, Soldiers and Friends of the Fourth Infantry Division of the United States Army to:
- Support our soldiers currently serving around the world, honor and perpetuate the memories of the officers, men and women who distinguished themselves by their past service and sacrifices while serving with or attached to the Fourth Infantry Division.
- Unite and promote fellowship for the good of the membership through our Reunions, Publications and Website to document the achievements of the Fourth Infantry Division.
- Assist in the relief and special needs of our membership and the education of their children to the betterment of American patriotism and American citizenship, and to promote the national defense.
- Encourage historical research of wars, to acquire and preserve the records of the service of the members, as well as documents and relics, and mark the scenes of the activities of the Fourth Infantry Division with appropriate memorials and/or monuments, and celebrate the anniversaries of prominent events of our country's wars and conflicts.
- Foster true patriotism, to maintain and extend the institutions of American freedom and at all times to uphold, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.